- Interesting that on the news last night (covering TCU's move to the Big East), that both TCU's Athletic Director and a Marketing professor pointed out that, "There's a reason why the Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC East -- It's to get exposure to the New York media." It was like a Fox News-like "talking points" memo had been distributed.
- Like I said, True Grit looks good, but how many times are they going to run that trailer?
- Nancy Grace, still the most despicable woman in the world, called into the Nancy Grace Show last night to explain her recent absence. She spent 10 minutes in a tearful explanation that she had discovered a lump but that it had turned out to be non-cancerous. Amazingly, even her tender moments come across as fake and contrived.
- The government (and George W led) TARP bailout was supposed to cost $700 billion. Turns out, the "loss" to taxpayers is now down to $25 billion. A lot of energy was spent arguing about something that turns out to be nothing.
- I've got to go to a Puppy Graduation? (And, based upon my observation, the little thing skipped a lot of classes.)
- Were going to set up a Christmas Tree with the Crazy Family Cat tearing up everything it gets its claws on? Not-gonna-work.
- I need to get a better handle on this Wikileaks thing.
49ersCardinals QB Derek Anderson had a post game meltdown after he was accused of laughing during a loss last night. (I had a post-game meltdown when I learned my league leading fantasy football team had lost Frank Gore for the season, and that I failed to claim his backup in time because I thought he was already taken.)
- Mrs. LL got minor body work done on our Pimp Chrysler 300 Mobile by a guy she met in a parking lot who claims he had access to a body shop and could do it right then? Yes, she did. (Head shake, but it worked out great.)
- Weirdest girl in a bikini at a water park in the history of ever.
- Ticket News: Long time Sunday morning host Mark Elfenbein tweeted last night that he was joining 105.3 The Fan. Oddly, he said he would be doing 11 am-2 pm, Monday - Fridays which is the exact time that former Ranger play by play man Josh Lewin just began occupying. Where's he going?
- Hey, where's the love? Found a "to go" container in the fridge that had crayon writing scribbled on the lid that said "For The Girls Only!"
at 8:32 AM