I was actually still awake last when some of the Laremy Tunsil ordeal was happening.
Question: If Trump was physically in California, why send a white powder substance to his office?
- Kitten available here.
- An unreal legal headline was submitted by a faithful reader. Let's just say it involves consent for a particular act and alcohol.
- We're officially road tripping this weekend to watch the 7th grader in the house play some softball with a state trophy on the line. I have a feeling, it's coming home with us. We're undefeated.
- Of course, that's assuming there's not a lake on the field tomorrow.
- I'm not a fan of guns in the house. Actually, I'm not a fan of guns at all. I know, I know a gun will win in a battle over a pink t-ball bat any day, but I'm still not a fan. My time in EMS in my 20's involved more than my fair share of gun shot victims....both young and old.
- I'll admit, I didn't read this article and am basing my disapproval solely on the headline but, Sir, was that really necessary?
- How did Johnny Manziel spend his evening during the NFL draft?
- I feel like I haven't been as successful as I wanted to be this week while blogging, because I didn't once get a response out of Worldkyle. I'll work harder next week. I think I've gotten the hang of it.
- I also spent 30 minutes last night looking for an RTG, then realized I spent 30 minutes looking through pictures of barely dressed young women. What has my world come to?
- I also had a moment at about 30 minutes of looking when I think I figured out why the picture needs to be enlargeable. Ew! Back to cute animals. (and probably more hot guys)