A grumpy old white man's review:
2) CCR? OK, let's appease our older demographic for a moment. Although "Centerfield" seems to be a more logical selection.
3) 20 years ago I declared, strongly, that the opening beats of "Margaritaville" made me want to reach for a pistol. And it's only gotten worse.
4) Buttercup - Fun because it reminds me of the ending credits to There's Something About Mary
5) I like Journey, but can we run this song into the ground anymore than we can over the last two years?
6) Twist & Shout: It was fun in Ferris Beuller. Now? Meh.
7) Garth - Shoot me.
8) Eagles? This is building up to their big finish? I've hated that band since "Hotel California"
9) Kiss? That's the big finish? Really. Is everyone in the stadium over 45 and white and have bad taste?