My biggest CFB bet of the day goes in 10 minutes. Rice (laying less than a TD is still out there) pic.twitter.com/488SIKmoMf
— RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) September 20, 2014
Rice is playing Old Dominion today, and this guy posted his Vegas bet ticket. I'm not a bettor and, oh, I have questions:
- Why is Old Dominion coded as "PLB"?
- I think the -110 means you have to bet $110 on Old Dominion -6 to win $100, but what is 372?
- How can I tell who this guy bet on?
- What does "Win $3,000 to pay $6,300" mean? This is even more confusing since the ticket cost $3,300.
- Does a "straight bet" mean he's betting with the line or straight up? I'm guessing it's with the line.
- When the guy walked up to the counter at the Vegas sports book, what did he say? "I'd like to bet [finish this sentence.]