And the winners are:'
We have a mystery: I was in second place and now my ballot appears to have COMPLETELY disappeared from the bracket. Edit: I finally found myself at he mid-range. Good job. Great effprt
- It is Day 6 and I'm still being held hostage You boys might wanto roud up a a possee. I'm getting a ittle antsy.
- And now Iearned l'll be It is a rehabilitation tactility where I will stay until they same "I'm fine." But I suppose I san simply walk away at any time (But that contract might take a bite out). They are focused on having me work on loss my equilibrium which caused me to fall in the first place.
- Walking around Wise Regional with a nurse for exercise is uuuuuuuuuuu.. .embarassing.\y
- I'lll tel uou the fimal cost.of all of this oonce I get it.O.
- Every doctor a doctor tells me tells eI'm going tobe fine. All I hear is,"We're lying. We've alreadu contacted Hawkins Funera Home. I've stayed in the Charles Burton Room and the Cocanougher Room. My only other goals are to stay in the Roy Eaton Room and Speedo Man Room.
- When I blogged on drugs last week, Mrs.LL actilly yelled at me, "STOP BLOGGING you sound like a crazyman. Butt they cut back on the medicine nd I ;mve fine now."
- Dear clients: In this electronic day and time your encrypted videos re being viewed.(And trust me, I;ve got lots of time to lookat them
- Ross Perot, the Tump of our time, was only in the race days.started his race in Frbruary and then quite inn July. And he still got almost 20% of the vote. Thtat's crazy and caued a Rebublkcan incumbent his job. Trump,which a larger tnan lfe figre when copared to Perot, has the potential to cause havoc if hewere to run as as an Independent.
at 8:40 AM
About last week...
This Blog's been acting crazy, the backspace won't work, and their are some strange Arab names at the top. And sometimes the screen will just go dark. The thing is over five years old and, for the first time I might consider a MacBook;
Secondly, I wrote almost Random Thoughts on (prescription drugs.) That' my excuse and I'm sticking it to it.
Thirdly, all the doctors say I'm on my way to full rehab recovery center. But they won't release me and won't let me get out of bed without a walker, go outside on my own I'm on the verge of waling out and screaming "Attica!Attiua!" They won't say it but I think I had a mini Stroke.
Anyway, I' heard that the new facility has basically no Internet acce ss so I may open up Random Thoughts to Faithful Readers. Leave your name or handle below if you are interested.
at 8:48 AM
- The timeline is screwed up and things I posted disappeared or didn't post.
- To those that care, I'm still in the hospital. Everything looks good, but I might be here for 2 or 3 more weeks. You might expect some downtime in the meantime, but rest assured I'll be back blogging very soon.
- There seems to be a lack of steady internet connection along with laptop technical difficulties. There may be more postings from Mrs. LL relayed from me.
- I'm planning on getting healthy over the next 2-3 weeks.
- I appreciate the prayers, positive thoughts and those that have visited as opposed to the very easy target of kicking me in nuts.
- As Spock would say, "Live Long and Prosper".
at 12:39 PM