10. Tammy Dombeck, Channel 5 traffic reporter
9. Gina Miller, Channel 11 sports anchor
8. Dana Larson, Fox Sports Net Southwest sports anchor/reporter
7. Darla Miles, Channel 8 reporter
6. Susy Solis, Channel 5 reporter
5. Alexa Conomos, Channel 8 traffic reporter
4. Shelly Slater, Channel 8 weekend anchor
3. Karen Borta, Channel 11 anchor
2. Emily Jones, Fox Sports Net Southwest anchor/reporter1. Megan Henderson, Fox 4 morning anchor As viewed from the discerning eye of Richie Whitt over at the Dallas Observer. Edit: Woah (I mean "whoa")! What?! No Lari Barager? What'd she do to Richie to be left off the list?
Montgomery said he filed for divorce that same month -- although it's unclear if it was before or after the ceremony at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas. He said he had been separated from his third wife about four months. "I wish they would go after real criminals instead of people who fall in love," Montgomery said. "I know what I did wasn't right. But when me and Tiffiney met, I had never loved anybody in my entire life the way I love her. You can't find love every day like this. She is a wonderful woman."This may be the saddest thing I've ever read. I've got half a mind to move my practice down to Waco to help this man pro bono so that he can share the kind of love with Tiffiney that only a man can share with a fourth wife. He's right. You can't find love like that every day. It's a hard road to get through those three good-for-nothing spouses before you can find the love of your life.
Montgomery said he has been unemployed for five months and cannot afford to hire a lawyer. But he could not explain why he did not wait until he was divorced before marrying yet again.
"I wouldn't change nothing," he said.