- It was foggy out there this morning. Before 7:00 there was a van upside down along 287 at around 407.
- Former TCU and NFL great Sammy Baugh has passed away. I presume he was great because that's what everyone is saying - he was 94 - who knows. (He lived in Roby which, after looking it up, is was out by Abilene. Then I got distracted because Google Street View had been to Roby.) Edit: OK, I'm an idiot. It's "Rotan" not "Roby". And for the life of me I have no idea where "Roby" came from.
- I hate waking up hot because I had the heater up too high.
- Caroline Kennedy wants the Senate seat that will be vacated by Hillary. I think Kennedy is personality challenged and, after reading her "constitutioanl law book" a few years back, not that bright. It was like "Con Law for Dummies."
- Great idea for TV: There needs to be an alternative channel for every sporting event that does nothing but zoom in on people in the crowd.
- I use too much salt. I'm not sure why salt is bad for you, but I use too much of it anyway.
- Carbonated soft drinks burn my mouth. It's really painful.
- HBO is running a documentary on the integration of college football. Sheesh, there's all this footage from the 1960s (which isn't that long ago) where we were a Redneck Nation. Some video from Ole Miss showed a mascot which was a Rebel General in full battle gear, a full sized confederate flag unrolled on the field, and the band spelling out "Dixie."
- The weirdest thing about the Price Is Right video below is Drew Carey's lifeless reaction.
- Another day, another Mindy McCready suicide attempt.
- I woke up in the middle of the night and saw some movie awards show on TV. I thought it was VH1 or MTV. Then I saw the graphic for the winner in a category that involved an unmentionable body part. It was then I realized it was The Adult Video Movie Awards. (Hey, it was Cinemax or Showtime.)
- Not that I watched the aforementioned awards show, but one of the entertainment routines involved very scantily clad women dancing only to be surrounded by other dancers wearing jackets that had "FBI" on the back of them. The singer was ranting about censorship. Pretty good schtick.
- Crazy dream last night: I was trying to defend myself by trying to load a gun with mushrooms. (I have no idea.)
- "Watership Down" is a cool title. I've never read the book, but it's a cool name. Kind of like "Clockwork Orange."
at 7:12 AM