- The White House will announce its plan at 8:00 a.m. today for auto industry. Let me guess: Throw money at the problem and make it go away.
- I feel fat.
- I don't know Lanier of the "Lanier Law Firm" in Houston but he's rich enough to hire Hannah Montana to sing at his Christmas party.
- There used to be a band called "Buck Naked" that played in a little shack outside of Boyd in the 1990s.
- I couldn't afford to hire Buck Naked to play my firm's Christmas party right now.
- I'm calling for updates of the Christmas decorations around the Wise County Courthouse. It's looking a little shabby compared to the way the old Denton County Courthouse looks.
- I used to go in the district clerk's office and examine every Christmas decoration to make sure there weren't any religious reference while saying stuff like, "I better not find the baby Jesus in here!" I was joking, but I think it always made them uncomfortable.
- I don't know how you people afford kids.
- It's easier to search for a story in the Star Telegram or the Dallas Morning News by using Google instead of the paper's own search engines.
- Kristy Swanson is 39 today. I've been extremely jazzed by her ever since I saw her in a little known movie called The Chase.
- Drew Peterson, 54, (who is rumored to be responsible for the fact that his current wife,
LaceyStacy Peterson, is missing) is engaged to a 23 year old. Her picture should be here. Man's a playa. Edit: Yep, I had "Peterfusion"
- While looking for something I wrote one time, I stumbled across this gem that I penned on October 12, 2003 about the University of Texas: " . . . how long do you think Head Coach Mack Brown has left?" (Here, last item.) Might have missed on that one.
- I'm thinking about going to the last high school game ever in Texas Stadium which is played tonight. It's Celina vs. Carthage For the 3A-II championship. I suppose if Bridgeport had been lucky enough to win out, they would be playing there tonight. That would have been cool.
- I had a weird dream last night that I was in a 300 type of battle in a cornfield. Man, there have been some crazy nights in my head this week.
at 7:15 AM