- A 26 year old referred to as an amateur photographer fell to his death in downtown Dallas this morning.
- I completely missed that TxDot is actually going to install a red light on 380 by the Sheriff's Office at the Business 380 exit. To quote Antoine Dodson, "You are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real."
- Reno (by Springtown) has one police officer who almost shot his pinky off on Monday. The Weatherford Democrat gets kudos for having the headline begin with "Reno 911".
- I saw where there is a case in the County Court at Law where a guy allegedly exposed himself in the Decatur Walmart on two separate occasions. How did we not hear about that?
- Switched my jogging routine to mornings when it is way too early to be jogging. It was still in the 80s today before the sun was up.
- Dave Campbell's Texas Football picks Bridgeport to finish 2nd and Decatur 3rd in the district with Bridgeport wide receiver Garrett Mullins is the magazine’s choice for the district’s Offensive MVP.
- Climbed up in the attic last night to inspect the AC Unit that is causing condensation to go to the overflow pan. I'm this close to believing I can unplug the stopped up PVC pipe by taking my handy hacksaw to it and then repairing it.
- The Soon to Be Third Grader In The House (who was the only one brave enough to go in the attic with me) said, "I think you might want to leave that one to the experts."
- I was surprised to learn Rick Perry is 61.
- Heard a conservative talk show host this morning say that Sarah Palin has a "Persecution Complex." Man, that is spot on.
- The felony docket on July 11th in Wise County has over 100 people on it.
- One weird thing on the docket is a Boyd teenager, who was originally indicted for Intoxication Manslaughter, is set to plea on three separate cases of DWI With Two or More Prior Convictions. I'm confused by that one.
- Belen Rodriguez
- WBAP's Hal Jay asked a guest this morning about this week's Supreme Court ruling overturning the ban on violent video games to minors. "That was a California Supreme Court ruling, right?" the guest asked. "Yes," Hal Jay replied. "Does anyone over there follow the news?" I asked myself.
- Two teens in Haltom City place "two dead dogs" on a railroad track? Uh, where did two kids who would be so inclined just happen to find two dead dogs?
at 8:35 AM