- Herm Edwards advice to NFL rookies yesterday: (1) Pick your friends, don't let them pick you, (2) Have only one piece of jewelry, and (3) have only one one wife or one girlfriend. It's kind of a modern day Ten Commandments (minus seven.)
- Anyone have any news on the wreck in Bridgeport this morning which required a helicopter ambulance?
- The Fan (105.3) did a segment yesterday afternoon called, "When Did The Miss Texas Pageant Start Tricking Up Its Contestants Names?" I support that theft of my extreme intellectual property. (Hey, where was Greggo yesterday?)
- I really have no opinion on John Wiley Price, but considering the FBI's all out intrusion into his life and home, there better be a conviction of a significant crime in order to justify the government's actions.
- This T-Shirt is being advertised everywhere on sports talk radio. Do you think Dirk is getting a cut since they are using his image?
- One final Mavs thought: It's no secret that I would have bet money before the season that they wouldn't win the Championship. But after I watched my first game (the dramatic choke job in Game 4 when they blew a 23 point lead against Portland in the first round), it is frightening as to how much I would have wagered if given the opportunity to do so at that moment. Don't bet on sports.
- A new Fox News poll now has Rick Perry in second place behind Mitt Romney. Michele Bachmann checks in at third place. I'm telling you, the Republicans better find them a candidate and those three aren't going to cut it. I'd bet on it.
- Do we still have "ozone action" days? Why haven't we had a dozen warnings so far?
- The liberal media? Time's editor-at-large, Mark Halperin, on MSNBC this morning called the President a very offensive name. Everyone is scrambling with an apology. That is shocking.
- Mrs. LL asked about a potential purchase yesterday, and I got to respond with a phrase I used to hear all the time: "Do whatever you think is right." (It really wasn't a big deal.)
- A little kid was abandoned on the side of a highway in West Texas yesterday but the outcry over that will never be as loud as the right to take pictures at an Animal Shelter.
- Guys, if you were a Nicole Eggert fan back in the day, do not click on this link. You'll never be the same. Never.
- FM 51 in Decatur in the area in front of Wendy's and a 1/4 mile either direction is huge beating.
at 8:39 AM