- Elba Garcia, Mayor Pro Tem of Dallas, is hot (not 'smoking hot' but 'hot') and sounds like Salma Hayek. (Saw her on Fox 4 last night.)
- While driving home, I was passed by a new white Corvette with the customized license plate of "GOD IOU". Think that powered me down?
- I can't tell you how crazy that made me.
- I had the weirdest dream that I had bought a commercial trailer that came unhooked from my vehicle on a bridge -- blocking traffic for miles. I spent the entire night trying to find the title for the tow truck guy. And then I woke up exhausted.
- And I think that's all because I watched 10 minutes of a civil trial yesterday that revolved around the connection between the front and back of a dump trunk.
- Nothing wrong with the take-a-pic-of-yourself-in-the-mirror trick.
- I bet the Mavs get destroyed tonight in Denver. And I think I might watch a little of it for the first time.
- I should make this a whole post, but a guy was convicted yesterday in Tarrant County on a charge of "Terroristic Threat" for, after being led away in a courtroom for contempt, looking at the judge and saying, "Let's do it [Judge] Nekhom. It's you and me now." Please. (And the guy has already spent 90 days in jail over the charge.)
- I said about three weeks ago that Miss California shouldn't shy away from the "controversy" but instead embrace it because of the publicity she'd get. Sheesh, did she ever do that. But she was a little over the top yesterday.
- And it was so odd to see her on Sean Hannity last night as they shrugged off her topless pics as if it is no big deal for the normal holier-than-thou Fox Empire.
- Some private citizens act like politicians in public. I distance from those folks. I mean really distance.
- I'm now refrigerating my gummy bears.
- From an Ann Curry tweet this morning: "As Oprah once told me about changing the world, 'We can only do what we can do, and that is what we should do.'" I'm. Losing. Consciousness.
at 8:03 AM