- There was a special on the History Channel last night about Angels and Demons. Now I want to go to Rome. Not Rhome. Rome.
- And the movie looks about as bad as the Da Vinci Code. It's just impossible to transfer those books into movies because it requires the characters to walk around and give history lessons every step of the way. It's interesting, but not natural.
- Welcome to Dallas where we run over you and then go through your pockets.
- Crazy Texas Mom. I'm not sure how I found that blog but she is brutally honest. She'll make you laugh. She'll make you cry. She could be a professional writer.
- I feel weird walking outside in a robe.
- I can't tell you how much I despise Mark Cuban. Classless.
- I think, in the end, Lebron James will be considered to be better than Michael Jordan.
- Wanda Sykes was funny at the White House Correspondent's Dinner this weekend. (Either you already now about it or you could couldn't care less.)
- Channel 5 had a story on LeaseTrader.com which allows you to "have someone else assume your car lease." First, I wonder if that's a paid commercial disguised as a news story. Second, if I'm the company leasing you the car, I'm not letting you shift the responsibility of paying to some third party.
- I'm insane now: The Simpsons' theme song done a capella.
- 44 cents for a stamp? And how can I feel that it is both ripoff and a bargain at the same time?
- Somebody plowed into a guardrail on 287 south of Decatur over the weekend. Amazingly, the always confusing "Guardrail Damage Ahead" signs are already out.
- Star Trek's opening weekend was a whopping $72.5 million. I like the original Star Trek even though I detest all science fiction (including any subsequent Star Trek tv series.)
- Remember when Channel 11 was an independent channel?
- Some guy had his tenant's rent check bounce and then complained to everyone except the United Nations that our local DA won't prosecute. Note to guy: Don't use a prosecutor as your own private collection agency.
at 8:17 AM