- Have no idea what they are doing
- Have never had a trial yet hold themselves out as a "trial lawyer."
- Think a suit and tie/dress suit is a burden
- Don't care to learn about changes or developments in the law
- Will fire off a legal opinion simply because they hold a law license because they believe that fact, and that fact alone, makes them qualified to do so.
I can't tell you how much the legal profession has changed over the last 15 years. And if this goes through, it'll change even more. The more competent lawyers the better, but there are many out there now that
at 4:41 PM