- A Girl Scouts meeting banished me to one of the corners of the house last night. That was OK.
- The Dallas Police actually had a heck of a rescue this morning after some incapacitated drunk/fool/poor-in-health driver went into Bachman Lake. I'm not sure what I would worry more about: The lake water drowning me or the lake water's pollution.
- "Stunt airplane in Lancaster swoops near people on runway in video, raising safety concerns."
- We had the neighbor cat sit on the ledge of our upstairs bedroom window which caused quite the commotion once it was discovered in the middle of the night.
- I was surprised to see former great UT placekicker Russell Erxleben charged by the Feds yesterday for running a Ponzi scheme. I was even more surprised when I read the story to find out he's already spent time in federal prison for the same thing years earlier.
- Mrs. LL is sneezing like a fool, and I have diagnosed the problem as records levels of Mountain Ceder (which used to kill me but which I've suddenly become immune to it.)
- A 22 year old was killed by police after shoplifting at a Target in Grand Prairie. Hope that was justified. I think this may be the kid's Facebook page. Lots of Christian thoughts on it as of late.
- Bridgeport's Kassandra Davila's book in photo in the Update yesterday was a happy one.
- Not so fast: Now it sounds like it was a female impersonating Te'o's girlfriend. (Mrs. LL was reading Deadspin in bed this morning. I don't know her anymore.)
- Drug bust for meth in Newark yesterday. Other news: Sun will rise in the East today.
at 8:41 AM