- Breaking: Major accident at FM 2123 and FM 51 this morning. Head on collision.
- Yesterday seemed like a reality check for the Far Right.Yep, he's around for four more years.
- James Woods Motors has put up a billboard right by the Karl Klement dealership.
- Drunk driving death on the road that runs behind the theater and restaurants on the east side of I-35 as you are going into Fort Worth just before hitting 820. I feared the pot holes on that back road but never a drunk driver.
- President Obama was chewing gum like nobody's business when he watched the parade yesterday. He must be a serious smoker.
- I understand James Taylor performing at the Inauguration but NBC turned him into a color commentator yesterday.
- Dallas DA Craig Watkins was on Fox 4 last night. That man isn't smart (and I'm being generous.)
- Two strippers, one pregnant, battle it out over a dollar bill. God bless America.
- I'm not sure why the movie Sucker Punch is not a cult classic.
- Golfer Phil Mickelson is thinking about moving from California because of the overall tax rate. He's had a hard life, I'm sure. (He's made $69 million in PGA winnings alone.)
- Kelly Clarkson performed at the Inauguration yesterday. She's basically back to a "Hey, Now" status.
- Four people in their 50s are listed in the death notices in today's Update. Freaks me out.
- President Obama's "I want to take one last look." Credit Bagofnothing.com.
at 8:38 AM