- I can't stop sweating this morning. That can't be good. And it will make these thoughts abbreviated.
- The Collin County Sheriff says he will not enforce any federal gun laws that he believes are unconstitutional. I wonder if he has a copy of the Constitution?
- You would think Cowboys noseguard Jay Ratliff would be smart enough to not get a DWI but he went so far as to have it involve a wreck on 114. (Just like Josh Brent.)
- Stolen from Twitter: "Welcome to the home of the Dallas Cowboys, where safety comes first! ___1___ days without an accident."
- A lot of movies blow right past me (or go straight to DVD). Case in point: Last night I saw one called Limitless from 2010 starring Brad Cooper and Robert De Niro.
- Why is everyone dogging Beyonce about lip syncing the National Anthem at the inauguration? Did Whitney Houston do the same at the Super Bowl one year?
- People gripe about the criminal justice system but over the last couple of decades Wise County has a pretty good reputation. Really.
at 8:28 AM