- Today is the day. Fortunately, I don't think the fate of the free world depends on the election.
- The only thing that makes me worry about my Obama prediction is the "enthusiasm factor" which, admittedly, seems to favor Romney. Then I realized I live in Texas and that the rest of the nation doesn't feel like Fox News.
- If I heard correctly, early voting across Texas was down. So why was Wise County higher this time?
- That lady in the middle of the above photo is the mother of Alabama's starting quarterback, A.J. McCarron.
- Something may have happened to an Alvord coach yesterday.
- A top level DWI prosecutor in San Antonio committed suicide yesterday morning.
- During the Tech/Longhorn game on Saturday, a UT player got jacked up on a helmet to helmet hit on a punt return. That guy was absolutely knocked loony for a bit and then they carted him off. Stuff like that is beginning to bug me more and more.
- Bruce Springsteen campaigned for Obama yesterday. His music has never done a thing for me. (But Fox News was showing its age yesterday when a panel said that the only people over 50 who should have an earring are pirates.)
- I don't know what happened but we had a bunny death. I picked it up from the back of the cage before I realized it. Ugh.
- I think the Fourth Grader In The House might have suspected we had bunny issues when she told me, "You can go ahead and feed them tonight." Up until then, feeding them had been like Christmas for her.
- The Mark Cuban / Donald Trump twitter fight is what I expect out of both of them.
- The Update has huge news about the Bridgeport Hospital.
- Wasn't there a time when liquor stores were closed on election day?
- Question from one of the Kids In The House last night. "What's the difference between carmel and caramel?" I think I answered it correctly (after checking the Google.)
- An arrest of a a Bridgeport football player for a minor offense?
- I-35 got completely shut down in Dallas this morning due to a car fire. If you have access for Fox 4's Facebook page, here it is.
- Jay Z campaigned for the President yesterday and sang "I Got 99 Problems But Mitt Ain't One."
at 8:34 AM