- You've got to see the video of the plane hitting the car at the Roanoke airport over the weekend.
- And that airport might be cursed. If I remember correctly, that's the third small plane crash at it this year, and that doesn't include the fact that it was the originating airport for the plane that crashed killing four people from Southlake.
- We've got a twofer over the weekend: A wrong way driver hit a cop car.
- A 14 year old will play in the Masters next year.
- It's amazing how the popular vote is fairly evenly divided in every presidential election. I mean, we don't even see a 60/40 split these days.
- And, no, I'm not backing off my President Obama pick.
- I did the rare school drop off this morning. I needed someone in a tower to give me directions.
- I watched 30 for 30's Ghosts of Ole Miss over weekend. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
- I'm now into the second season of Breaking Bad. It's everything you told me it would be.
- I fed three bunnies with an eye dropper and then dumped them in the small bathroom for a second while I cleaned their cage. When I opened the door one of them was staring at me from inside the toilet. Alive but wet.
- I drove by the site of the big crash on 287 last week and saw about four people walking around the median looking for stuff. I thought they were just family members until I saw one guy with survey equipment. Lawsuit.
- There was a 109.9 yard return of a missed field goal for a touchdown at a Texas high school football game on Friday. And the most amazing part is staying in bounds before he took off.
at 8:38 AM