- A19 year old from Saginaw is walking to Washington DC with a cross on his back. I don't like his chances.
- LeBron James is only 27. He was a beast last night. And had a beer poured on him on the way to the locker room.
- "Spectator at Fort Worth murder trial lunges at defendant." And he was tackled "mid-air" by a bailiff?
- There's a chance to see a Triple Crown winner tomorrow but it is exactly the kind of event I'll forget to watch. (And when I hear the name of "I'll Have Another", I think of Animal House.)
- Mrs. LL sent in her passport with a name change form and she got a new one within three weeks. Everything was great except the new one didn't have her name changed.
- There was a wreck at 114 and 51 yesterday. Two days ago a lady up at the courthouse was telling us how dangerous that stretch of road is due to the construction.
- Is the "Glee Camp" listed in the Update based upon the TV show Glee?
- Dennis Miller is at the Bass Hall tonight. I wonder what attendance will be like. A humorist who appeals to curmudgeons seems like a tough sale.
- If the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case really threatened to sue Alan Dershowitz for slander, then George Zimmerman should be very happy: The government's lawyer is an idiot.
- I'll try to find out what the story is with the "not guilty" verdict in the Sexual Assault of a Child case in Decatur. There was a weird vibe around the trial because no one seemed very interested in it. And the jury even seemed different, but I'm not sure I can explain how.
- Military suicides has become an alarming trend.
- There's some kind of bomb threat in Burleson this morning. Developing . . .
- In the appeal of the "no body" Denton murder case, the defense asked for four extensions of time to file their brief but after about six months from when it was initially due, it finally was done.
at 8:36 AM