- That's former Aggie QB Ryan Tannehill's wife or fiance (not sure if they are married yet.) He's with the Miami Dolphins now which explains the color choice.
- Mrs. LL located a woman's softball team and played on it yesterday. I was a little nervous about that, but it seemed to work out pretty well.
- Well, except for the, "You need to teach me how to bat" issue.
- I accidentally dug up some plant that Mrs. LL had apparently brought from her last home. Who knew? (The plant, with tremendous sentimental value, was saved. So was I.)
- I also pulled up about 15 feet of metal edging (or whatever it is called) and put it out by the curb to be picked up. Within 30 minutes, some guy drove buy and took it. It was beat up so that really surprised me.
- The new Mark Davis Show began on KSKY 660 this morning at 7:00. Well, actually 7:10 after they got through with commercials.
- I learned that in a double elimination tournament losing the first game puts you in a heck of a bind. Baylor and TCU had to win three straight for a chance to advance tonight.
- A Chico church was allegedly vandalized over the weekend and its pastor was not pleased by the lack of concern from other area churches.
- "University Park mom accused of peddling child porn from her home." And she's married to an attorney per the story.
- What is "socialcam" and why does it show up on Facebook everywhere?
- Ticket News: The new board op for Bob and Dan and the Hardline was suspended? (See near the end of this post.)
- If "date night" is cancelled at the last minute you might as well call it "awkward night."
- The Messenger had to report on the suicide in Bridgeport. It was in public and involved law enforcement. And it sounded horrific. That's a far cry from it happening in private.
at 8:35 AM