- Tired of hearing about the Swine Flu shot or lack thereof.
- Sarah Palin is going to be on Oprah. I'm in. But my Head Brain might explode by watching the two most irritating women in the world.
- ABC/Washington Post Poll: Only 20% consider themselves Republican -- lowest since 1983. Demographics are our future.
- I really don't know anyone who has been to Vegas lately. And I don't know why it is so expensive to fly there.
- Lots of people volunteer lots of information to people who do not care.
- Red River Rivalry bathroom fight from last Saturday between two girls which kind of got started with the utterance of "Fatties up front."
- The thought of the Dallas Mavericks starting a marathon season gives me Tired Head.
- Daylight Savings Time has to right around the corner, but I don't want to look it up.
- I don't know why there's not a death every day at Hwy 287 and FM 2264 south of Decatur. People crossing. People pulling out onto the highway. People driving on the shoulder. It's chaos. Chaos, I 'll tell ya.
- Did gas prices just jump 20 cents in one day?
- An entry in the Update this morning that caused a question mark to form over my head: QUEEN "B" - The city of Bridgeport is hosting the first Queen "B" Contest 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 26, at the Bridgeport Stage. The male employees of the city will participate in female form to earn the title Queen "B."
- Barack in 1980? That would make him 18 or 19.
- Puppy on my desk yesterday.
- I still think it's silly when I hear a white guy talking about an album "dropping" on a certain date.
- The quick cycling traffic light drives me crazy. But I fear the running of the red light so I'll hit the the brakes every time.
at 8:20 AM