- Baylor is horrible. (Lost to Iowa State). Triple horrible. One of these days I'm just going to give up.
- A&M may be worse getting steam rolled, 62-14, by a pitiful Kansas State team. That may be one of their worst losses ever.
- I think Tech, now what their wheels are on, could beat Texas if they played again.
- OU turns over the ball five times and Texas just wins by three points?
- The "point to the sky" gesture has become tiresome.
- SMU is 3-3 but could easily be 5-1 and a win away from bowl-eligibility. The Mustangs held second-half leads against Washington State and Navy (last night) and then lost in overtime in both games.
- I'm not sure I've ever seen a year like this where there is not team that seems like that dominating monster. (Florida, Alabama and Texas look like they could be beat easily).
- I always refuse believe the hype about TCU because they couldn't get through the Big 12 without three loses.
- A Connecticut player was stabbed to death after its game.
at 11:59 AM