- I wasn't sure if I had posted the top pic before, so I had to add a bonus pic. It looks like her name is "April."
- Craziest lead story in the news was that commercial plane that overshot the airport by over 100 miles -- and the pilots would not respond to radio contact. The pilots claim they were arguing. I bet they fell asleep. But does either make you feel better?
- TCU has a "no umbrella" policy for football games (which wasn't the best policy for last weekends rain game).
- Last night's crazy dream: I was in a 1,500 seat arena to see Elton John (whose voice was cracking) but my seat was connected to the back wall on a swivel with it's default position looking directly into that back wall.
- Watched a horrible movie about Ted Bundy the other night. But I couldn't look away.
- Blew past Praire View v. Southern last night which was a football game between two predominately black schools. Oddly, they both had white kickers. Let me correct that, both had horrible white kickers.
- I would never initiate a standing ovation.
- But I never have the guts to not stand during a standing ovation.
- Did ESPN ever air the footage of Bridgeport game where Colt McCoy was in the stands?
- Literally vs. Figuratively bugs me. When someone says, "He literally took that guy's head off" he really means, "He figuratively took that guy's head off."
- I'm not a music guy, but I noticed some group called Phoenix singing 1901 on Jay Leno and I heard it again in a new Cadillac commercial. And when I googled it, I found out they've already sang it on Saturday Night Live. The song reminds me of something.
- If we only knew what was going on in other people's lives -- it would make out wheels off lives look boring.
- I think the man in the background could be a Blog reader.
- I hope this Fort Worth boy scout was always prepared. Oh, my. They don't have merit badges for that, do they?
- Wow. Take a look at the cover of the book coming out to counter Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue." I think I'd pick up the wrong book by mistake.
at 8:23 AM