- When he was elected, we couldn't find Dick Cheney. Now he won't shut up.
- The feds have rounded up 300 on the "War On Drugs" but I couldn't help but notice the arrests alone required 3,000 agents on the taxpayer payroll to execute it.
- The roundup were mostly of members of the Mexican gang La Familia which reminded me of the above video. And a Fort Worth restaurant.
- The feds HAVE to have given the roundup some catchy name. I'm looking for it.Edit: Found it! "Project Coronado"
- Rush Limbaugh is going ballistic today over Obama slashing executive salaries by 90% of those companies that the government bailed out and still have a huge stake in.
- The guy that killed the former schoolteacher from Carrollton (and whose body was just found a couple of weeks ago) gets 15 years today in a plea bargain?
- College mascot mocks end zone prayer.
at 12:27 PM