- [Insert expected "wow, that was a lot of rain" comment here.]
- For those that followed the very tense Firebombing blog, it looks like it is over.
- Funny post on Facebook yesterday from a guy from Bowie who said he saw a waitress at Mexican restaurant ask a guy wearing a DEA jacket if that stood for "Drink Every Day?"
- If you heard about the "Fatal Attraction" affair the ESPN on-air personality had (news broke yesterday), you only could say, "Oh, my." TMZ even had the wife's 911 call when she saw the crazy woman in her driveway. Chilling.
- And the crazy girl in the affair was 22 and wasn't even remotely as hot as Glenn Close.
- If you ever look at the Missing Kid Wall at Walmart you come to the conclusion there are a lot of missing kids.
- Our County Attorney appeared shirtless in the "throwaway" section of the the Wise County Messenger yesterday. And he was getting tazed (which may or may not have anything to do with him being shirtless.)
- I just heard what I thought was a dog collar jingle in my office. Turns out it was just jewelry.
- Today's Update has a funeral announcement for a 19 year old Decatur girl.
- More bond voting trickery courtesy of the Update: "Early convenience voting will also be 6-8 tonight at an open house at Bridgeport Middle School." It is simply amazing that that is legal.
- A weekly thought of mine: "Was that guy I just talked to high?"
- I was reminded a couple of days ago about the long defunct Southern Kitchen in Dallas. Sadly, I bet most people have no idea what I'm talking about.
- You've probably seen it, but here's a guy on some Home Shopping Channel having a very unfortunate accident with the Wii.
- When I see someone talking on a cell phone I normally assume that the call is not necessary.
- ESPN has started a new documentary series called 30/30. Watched one last night on the USFL. Verdict: Fantastic.
- If you have orange hair and were arrested in Denton for the odd charge of "soliciting money without a permit", I've got your picture.
at 5:24 AM