- The "Estrada" commercial makes me laugh. (It's hard to explain if you haven't seen it.)
- The new FBI "terror warning" about stadiums being hit seems silly since there isn't any "specific threat." Haven't we always assumed that stadiums would be one of the most likely targets?
- Ant killer granules always work for me. And when I spread them, I always like watching the little suckers pic them up and taking them down into the ground.
- There probably is a Swine Flu case in every single school in the county.
- There was an 80+ year old Wise County woman arrested last week on a Class C (equivalent of a traffic ticket) offense of Assault-Offensive Touching. Normally, that's an assault that didn't cause any pain. (I've got her book-in photo. Should I post it?)
- NFL: The two year prison sentence for ex- NY Giant Plaxico Burress for shooting himself in the leg at a club seems incredibly excessive.
- Just try to watch Ann Curry and not cringe. (And you get the extra video bonus of watching cops execute a search warrant by playing video games on the suspects TV.) Credit: BagOfNothing.com
- During Attorney General Child Support Court up at the courthouse the other day, I saw a young girl sitting in the hallway with a baby. And she was pregnant.
- Did a double-take on the suspect arrested yesterday in Dallas for capital murder. His name was Gary Green.
- I don't have the links, but I'm 100% sure that in the last month there have been three separate incidences in the U.S. where 4 or more family members have been killed in the same home by an acquaintance.
- I post a picture of the "Low On Funds" truck and somebody wants to make an Obama comment? Sheesh, man, give it a rest.
- The 17 year old girl that The Knack's My Sharona was written about is now a high tone real estate agent in Los Angeles. (Back story.) And at 47, she's smoking hot. (But it's more shocking that My Sharona was released 30 years ago.)
- Pick up a Messenger today and you'll see the Bridgeport Bulls with play Argyle this weekend at "XXX Stadium."
- Happy Denton County DWI suspect?
at 8:29 AM