- Beer theft at a Baylor game (link is to a guy taking photos of a gal caught in the act on Saturday.) Edit: Sheesh. They took the post down. Edit (again): Someone grabbed a couple of the pics before the link was taken down.
- A guy or guys snuck into the Wade Phillips post-game press conference last night and asked him if he missed Jessica Simpson. That was an ender.
- Shocking and shockingly random: There are only two district courts in Waco to handle criminal cases.
- Football for Wise County high schools is not-a-good this year.
- Someone told me that Tech quarterback Tyler Potts looks 35 years old.
- I had a rare "I love my life" moment after jogging on Saturday morning and then walking around the block to cool off.
- Went to Bone Daddy's in Grapevine on Saturday. I like that place. But does every girl under 30 have a tattoo?
- Fox 4's morning show debuted Megan Henderson's replacement this morning. I'm not sure what I think about her.
- John Madden and George Bush sat together at the Cowboy game last night. I would have liked to have heard that chit chat. Or not.
- I think Cowboys Roy Williams is spare, but he sure does block down field.
- There were reports this morning that a ton of folks who bought the "party pass" to the Cowboys game did not even get to go into the stadium but had to watch the game on the big screens outside. That's just strange -- something has to be going on.
- Although the judges on the Texas Supreme Court are elected (how silly), as soon as Gov. Perry makes his next appointment to fill a currently vacant seat, it will make six of the nine judges that have originally began their seat on their court by appointment.
- Wade Phillips has a new act: He no longer cheers on the sideline after a touchdown or a field goal. I'll bet money that he has consulted with a PR guy.
- About those attendants that take your money to park around Cowboys Stadium: If you're Jerry Jones, how do you prevent them from robbing you blind?
- The interception that went off Jason Witten's foot last night was bizarre.
- No offense to the the Evil Empire, but your home crowd of 90,000+ is the quietest bunch of 90,000 people I've ever seen.
- The Cowboys have the "Rhythm & Blues Dancers" (read: strippers who don't strip) dancing on platforms above the crowd?
- And 41 people were arrested at the Cowboy game for Public Intoxication? Wow.
at 8:36 AM