- When did Dennis Miller turn into an angry old man?
- Anybody else have weird audio issues with Cowboy game on NBC last Sunday night? It sounded like the crowd was drowning out the announcers.
- I like the Cowboys playing on Sunday night. Waiting until Monday, not so much.
- The right wing is complaining about all the Obama "Czars" but the first one I ever heard of was the "Drug Czar" under Ronald Reagan.
- Uh. Oh. I just did one of those "Oh, yeah? What about you!" arguments, didn't I?
- I haven't had a home printer in three or four years. With cell phones doing what they do, anything I need I simply email to myself and look at it later.
- Richie Whitt of the Dallas Observer suggested that Kayne West interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs to praise Beyonce's video was all pre-planned by West, Swift, and Beyonce. You know, I don't rule that out. At all.
- Got a few emails yesterday alerting me to a Tyler teacher stabbed to death by a student.
- The anti-big government folks have been complaining about how detailed the census questions are this year. That's why it's so disturbing that a census worker in rural Kentucky has been found hanged with "Fed" written on his chest. Good lord.
- Hot Sports Prediction: Clemson beats TCU this weekend.
- Viral Video Yesterday: A guy at Texas A&M throws a basketball off the upper level at Kyle Field and through a basketball goal. Fake? Everyone is split on it. It could be done by first throwing the ball and see where it lands, move a goal to that spot, and then try again until you pull it off.
- I'm 100% certain that the opening of Fox 4 News was different last night: Steve Eagar opened the show with the normal teases but in a very dramatic hushed tone.
- In case you think your day is pretty tough, just remind yourself there's some Indonesian woman that just gave birth to a 19 pound baby.
- I blew by Glee last night and saw a high school football scene. They had a #34 on an offensive lineman. I was out.
- Oh, and if you've never seen Glee, all you need to know is that a football team, on the last play of the game with the play clock running, can break into a full dance rendition to Beyonce's "Put A Ring On It" and then still have time to throw a touchdown pass. Yep.
at 8:12 AM