- If you want to see an alleged DWI driver crash into a Dallas Sheriff's car, violently, go here.
- The Today Show has a Q&A with a call girl that is fairly interesting.
- I got a Susan B. Anthony dollar back as change the other day fron a convenience store. I hate the Susan B. Anthony dollar
- The Big 12 Basketball Tournament begins today. Good times. Not good times, however, for my Lady Bears who were upset by the Evil Empire yesterday. But I love this quote from Baylor's coach: "If I wasn't so young in my career, I'd resign tonight." Preach on, sister.
- Over the last week, we've had pretty white college girls murdered in North Carolina and Alabama. Arrests have been made of black guys in both cases. This won't help race relations.
- For all you knuckleheads that think that one snowstorm absolutely disproves global warming, does the death of 12 soldiers in 3 days in Iraq mean The Surge is not working?
- I think Geraldine Ferraro got a raw deal. But I appreciate how she didn't back down (despite resigning.}
- I'm now reading The Bush Tragedy.
- I got stopped in Decatur yesterday by a guy I represented in a court case as a court appointment a few years back. I managed to get him probation for meth but he told me he screwed it up and ended up with a seven year sentence. He's obviously out now and sounds like he is doing well. (Although getting a job has to be hard.)
at 6:52 AM