- Last night I dreamed I ran into Ann B. Davis (Alice from The Brady Bunch) in the Northeast Mall. And then moments later I saw LizaMinnelli. That's so weird.
- Hung out by a beautiful backyard pool on Saturday night. It made me realize how incredibly boring my backyard is.
- The mysterious unknown little boy found dead in a Wylie park was ID'd over the weekend. Then it seems like the cops jumped the gun and arrested his grandmother.
- Richie Whitt over at the Dallas Observer posed an interesting question about the many people who showed up for the dead boy's candlelight vigil: Why don't we care that much about the living?
- I wish there was a constant Mark Cuban cam that I could watch when the Mavericks are struuuugling.
- A team leading a seven game series in the NBA by a 3-1 lead, have gone on to win the series 181 out of 189 times. (That nugget comes from WBAP, however, so it might be wrong.)
- I caught a little bit of a bicycle race at Indiana University this weekend on TV -- the same race that is featured in the old movie Breaking Away. The crashes are insane. (And I've mentioned it to a couple people but I don't think anyone remembers Breaking Away.)
- A Dallas Morning News delivery guy was murdered this morning. I think I recall the same thing happening to another one a couple of years back.
- There was a borderline assassination attempt on the President this weekend which seems to be getting very little press.
- I haven't had my home air conditioner on in a week and resorted to the weird practice (for me) this weekend of leaving my windows open.
- President Obama visited Billy Graham at home over the weekend. It seems like Graham has been on his death bed for years, doesn't it?
at 8:27 AM