- The Messenger's Sports Editor ran in the naked race at the Wildwood
BluebonnetNudist Resort over the weekend and writes about it in today's paper. (But they forgot to include his byline at the beginning or ending of the story, but I'll do it for them: Richard Greene.)
- But somehow he wrote the article, which wasn't bad, without describing the physical characteristics of anyone he saw.
- Speaking of races, I thought Wise County was crazy but Kaufman County just took the cake: Some group wanted to do a "warrior run" this weekend (which sounds really funny), but the county got an injunction against the race since the promoter didn't obtain a permit under Texas' "mass gathering" law. And to make it even crazier: They issued an arrest warrant for the promoter for promoting such an event without a permit.
- The new Arizona law requiring suspected illegals to "show me your papers" has a very Nazi ring to it.
- But here's a funny cartoon depicting how cops will decide who they will detain.
- The Ticket guy that posted "dirty Mexicans" on his own personal Twitter account was fired last night. For a station I love, that is hypocrisy of the highest level. There's a weird arrogance exhibited by the station over the last few years which might end up, in the long run, killing it.
- That was a ton of grandstanding by the senate committee "investigating" Goldman Sachs yesterday.
- This is really a product from Sears?
- Vermont got a foot of snow yesterday.
at 8:21 AM