- UFC is more popular than boxing
- Rann Elementary (and all of Decatur ISD) did not take time out of class to broadcast Obama's speech yesterday. We knew that. I didn't know they had a school-wide assembly to promote the PTO fundraiser of selling cookie dough.
- Beatles are finally beginning to sell: Beatles Rock Band (the video game) comes out today and rumors are circulating that later today Apple will announce that the Beatles full collection will finally be available on iTunes.
- But didn't I read that Michael Jackson once bought the rights to the Beatles music collection? So who is getting all the money?
- I bet most of my readers are voters.
- The White Man has always been angry about something.
- Fox 4's local news this morning sure did a lot of "news" stories promoting entertainment shows on Fox ("Glee" and "So You Think You Can Dance" to be exact.)
- I heard that one of the biggest problems of withdrawing from Iraq is getting all the equipment out of there (evacuating the people is the easy part.)
- Any sex crime, even if it is consensual, sends us into Crazy Town.
- Waking up is a weird experience when you think about it.
- Our Sheriff's Office turns down a tiny raise and makes Channel 8 News because of it. Which gave rise to these thoughts: (1) David Walker is a political genius and (2) is reporter Chris Hawes a "hey, now?", and (3) Lari Barager, where are you?
- A pre-K kid made a break for it from Seven Hills elementary by Rhome but was returned safe and sound. But momma (who is kinda hot) was mad and called Channel 8. Lari Barager, where are you?
- The new Sonic commercial featuring a new couple with the line "You're my tater tot" is funny.
- Sen. Al Franken can draw a map of the U.S. with state borders free hand? I'm not sure I believe what I saw.
at 8:35 AM