- I had four people (who weren't clients) contact me yesterday wanting advice. That's a record.
- I saw the word "dystopia" twice yesterday.
- Weird: I eat healthy and run all the time but my pants have suddenly become tighter. Time to ratchet it up.
- Those that always talk about "hating drama" are the ones most likely to be the cause of it.
- When I see someone driving a fancy car in Decatur, I wonder if they are up to their arse in debt. And I bet they are.
- Bud Kennedy tweeted yesterday about Kinky Friedman making an appearance in Southlake: "There are Democrats in Southlake?"
- I dreamed I had forgotten about a kitten in my garage that hadn't fed in days.
- The "new" Jay Leno shows looks just like the old one I never watched.
- Wade Phillips is a perfect grand father. A perfect grandfather is exactly what I don't want in an NFL coach.
- "How To Kiss A Woman By Captain Kirk" - youtube. (19 seconds).
- It's the "One Arm Dove Hunt" in Olney this weekend. I think I'd like to see that. But doesn't the title imply that it's the doves that only have one arm?
- Got an email of the increase of day laborers showing up in Decatur. "[There were 14 of them] just sitting or standing on the curb - their faces were hopeless."
- The County Court at Law Coordinator called me at 7:58 a.m. this morning on routine docket stuff. What's up with that?
- I saw a bumper sticker yesterday for the Lowery business over in Paradise that said, "Seen enough change, yet?" (Obama reference.)
- 9/11 was one surreal morning. I remember walking in the office and saying, "I think we are under attack." And we didn't have a single TV in the office which drove me insane.
- And I still believe we haven't been attacked because they haven't tried. But if you want to credit Bush can I thank Obama for "keeping us safe" this year?
- Weird comment this morning by Fox 4's Saul Garza interviewing a fireman putting out flags in Plano in memory of 9/11: "Then, of course, you have those that argue - another year - here we go again talking about it. Some people say 'let's move on.'" Who says that?
at 8:15 AM