- New candidates for Dancing With The Stars have been announced this morning. It includes a former Texas Congressman and a former Dallas Cowboy.
- Ranger Ian Kinsler almost got killed with a fastball to the head on Saturday night. (Great quality video here.)
- A lot of people tell me to watch Mad Men but I really don't know anything about it.
- We've still got a five year wait until Southwest can fly out of Love Field and not first stop in a neighboring state.
- Seventy-seven banks have failed this year, but no one seems to care. This country is so odd because no matter what happens, there's this "everything will be all right" attitude.
- I've stopped buying a daily paper.
- Britney in a pink bikini this weekend. Hey, now.
- For some reason those Bill Kurtis AT&T ads really bug me.
- Former Red Raider Michael Crabtree has yet to sign with the Oakland Raiders. I don't think that guy is very smart. Edit: Apparently I'm not very smart since I said "Raiders" instead of 49ers.
- Funny protest sign.
- My back pain went away over the week. That's good. Really good.
- I stayed out too late on Saturday. It used to not impact me on Sunday. I think those days are gone.
- Weekend sports shockers: Rangers lead in Wild Card (it's all about pitching), Tiger blows a fourth round lead in a major (way to let a South Korean beat us), and we have a new 100 meters world record (but you can't really use that skill anywhere else, can you?).
- Looks like the "public option" for health care is dying a slow death.
- I've never really thought much about "falling rocks" signs, but this horrible incident in Colorado makes me rethink that.
at 8:24 AM