- Her "cut government spending" schtick is pretty good
- Her rhetoric came off much harsher tonight than I expected. And she might want to be careful with that: Biden could really clean her clock in a debate simply because he's better at it.
- She stretched the truth a little bit ("He's worried that we won't be reading [the terrorists] their rights" and that "taxes will go up with [Obama].")
- "What's the difference between a soccer mom and a pit bull? Lipstick." Some speech writer needs to be fired tomorrow for borrowing jokes from the 1990s.
- She comes across as confident, but I'm not sure why. Kind of like a first round draft pick who hasn't played a down yet.
- But she's probably fun to hang out with. And she's hot.
- With today's greeting on the runway, McCain has met her three times.
- There is no question: The conservative masses will love her.
- Edit: I'll be dang. They had BabyDaddy up on stage with the pregnant daughter. This morning, WBAP's Mark Davis suggested that should happen, and I thought "no way." But they did. And, I'll agree, it worked.
Ok, I know a few of you watched it and have some hot opinions about it. My Random Thoughts:
at 10:01 PM