- Heather Hays said, "Not!" as a joke last night on Fox 4. And reporter Krystle Gutierrez is one attractive pregnant woman.
- I have to replace a leaking "coil" on my air conditioning unit at home - the part of the unit that is in the attic. They tell me this is going to be expensive.
- But the repair guy was fascinated with my iPod Shuffle. He had a question as to whether or not the music you can get off the Internet is "free".
- More proof that the kid who tried to cash the $360 billion check offers more proof that he's not that bright: "Authorities said Fuller also had a gun and marijuana in his possession at the time of his arrest."
- Holy crap: Did you see the babies being dropped 50 feet into the sheet in India? Don't know why. Don't have video. It was on Fox 4 last night. Me watch lots of Fox 4. Edit: Thanks to commenter for pointing out the video is here.
- Dallas had a Double Double last night. Two separate murders where two people died in each incident. Some anchor on Channel 5 just said one of the situations was probably "a drug deal gon bad." Why don't they ever report on the good drug deals?
-Barbara Walters says she had an affair with the first black Senator in the 1970s - Edward Brooke. I don't want to think about Barbara Walters and sex. Unless I'm really lonely.
- The jury is deliberating in Fort Worth on the case that I wished I had followed more closely: Wife falsely yells, "I'm being raped" (or words to that effect) and the husband shoots and kills the guy. She lied. She wasn't being raped. So she is being tried on a manslaughter charge ("recklessly" causing the death of another.")
- Matt Lauer is in Praslin, Seychelles this morning. Maybe I do have a man crush on him.
- I think I finally fixed my computer problem at the office. After running every spyware fixer I could find, I finally found a an obscure fix on an obscure computer nerd message board: Copy and paste some computer script and run it. I'll be danged, it fixed it. But now my Outlook Calender is in military time. I can live with that.
- Bar exam passing rates for last February.
- The movie Ironman, opening today, is getting phenomenal reviews.
at 10:00 PM