- Just saw an ad for a Braum's new Chili Cheese Frankfurter Burger. Then I saw a Jenny Craig ad.
- Northbound 360 through Arlington seems like an awful route to commute. Always a wreck.
- Now that was some circular rotation on the radar in Virginia.
- "A total of 53 girls ages 14 to 17 are in state custody after an April 3 raid at the YFZ (Yearning For Zion) Ranch near Eldorado. Thirty-one either have children or are pregnant, said Child Protective Services spokesman Darrell Azar." Uh . . . that ain't good.
- Another wrongfully convicted man will be released in Dallas today after DNA results. This guy, who just happens to be black, has been in prison since 1981. All these guys seem to be black. And you wonder why African-Americans don't trust "the system."
- Oh, and that guy's name is Kevin Woodard. My brother went to high school with a guy named Kevin Woodard at Bridgeport. I'm pretty sure that's a different Kevin Woodard.
- Matt Lauer is in Amsterdam this morning. Maybe he'll have a Royale With Cheese.
- I like mowing the lawn and edging in high winds so I don't have to sweep up.
- Grand Theft Auto IV is released today and nine million copies are expected to be sold. I've never seen it on a video screen in a room. I'm sure it has some good, wholesome moral lessons.
- I spent way too long trying to figure out a ratchet tie down last night.
- A new AP poll says that Hillary would beat McCain by 9 points. I don't know if I believe that. McCain and Obama would be basically tied.
- Why do they always schedule the State Track Meet on Mother's Day weekend?
- Want to see Kenny Chesney hurt his foot which caused a cancellation of his next concert in Austin? Sure ya do. (For a moment, we will have to live without beer and beach songs.)
- Edit: Bootleg Batman trailer with the dead Heath Ledger that won't be up for long.
at 6:43 AM