You know, it's inCREDIBLE what dogs can live through!Had a puppy once that died after swallowing a stick that tore open his esophagus (a fatal injury for a dog...20% chance of survival with therapy); the same day I took him in, our longtime family vet also removed a razor blade from a german shepherd's stomach for the 3rd time! That dog actually went home, wagging his nutty-razor-blade-lovin'-tail. Astounding.
I want to know how it managed to swallow it.
You would be amazed at what dogs can swallow. Had an old friend who couldn't find his watch. His pager was lost, some favorite socks too. His german shepherd starting acting sick.....took him to the vet; Xray showed the watch, pager, various socks and a tennis ball in the dog's stomach. =0
how'd that happen?
Thank goodness he is going to be okay!
My cat swolled my 1/2 carat marque cut diamond ring. We just waited for him to go to the bathroom. It was bad!!
Post a Comment