- That's where I'm at.
- Try getting to Arlington in rush hour traffic these days. Good grief.
- A guy was sitting behind me earlier who had the voice of the Honey Badger narrarrater.
- I heard a girl randomly says that she was one of three girls who was dressed the same "if you see the photo of the time that the goal post went into the stands at the Aggie/Tech game." I'm going to look that up.
- A guy wanted to talk to me about a "cattle rustling" case.
- We just got shut down for over 30 minutes because the "electrical grid" in the area was shut down for a nuclear attack drill? You kidding me?
- Don Wilson of Abilene came up to me during the break and told me he was an avid blog reader. Heck of a nice guy with great stories. (And you hardly ever hear me say that)
- I tried to talk to one of the course leaders about a case he would definitely be interested in. Instead, he was so enamored with his own voice that we didn't get a chance to discuss it. That guy's a beating.
at 12:49 PM