- Channel 5 News fail last night. Pretty funny.
- Local Republican Chairman Allen Williamson has a lot of clout when it comes to filling vacant judgeships -- even at the court of appeals level.
- You guys sure seem grumpy lately.
- More baseball trouble: On Wednesday, both Baltimore and Cleveland had their lowest attendance in their current stadium's history.
- Obama's tax bill was $1,792,414. If you aren't sympathetic because he made so much money, you are advocating "taxing the rich" aren't you?
- And everyone does realize, don't you, that the current income tax rate has nothing to do with Obama or the Democrat controlled Congress?
- I like Mark Davis as a radio host but he is so over the top on TV. Buddy, you don't have to yell into the mic. (Evidence: Fox 4 last night where he was interviewed after hosting the Tea Party in Grand Prairie.)
- There was a bad crash last night in Dallas where a car went off a bridge (possibly due to street racing.) Channel 5's kinda hawt Kim Fischer posted this cell phone pic of the car as it was hoisted from a creek bed. Oh, my.
- I dated a gal named Kim Fischer once.
- I'm into week six of Nutrisystem and have lost 7 to 8 pounds. I've been keeping track of it in a spreadsheet, and I may post it in the future. It's amazing how your body gets used to smaller portions.
- Months and months ago, I referenced in Random Thoughts that if you're a basketball fan you'd have to suffer through a krillion boring Mavs games only to see them get bounced in the first or second round of the playoffs. I'm sticking with that.
- I may go see Date Night this weekend. Looks funny.
- If you haven't seen all the campers out at the Speedway on race weekend, you should. It's quite the sight.
- Above the fold (not bad):
at 8:17 AM