- The implosion of Texas Stadium was pretty moving. Whether it be for a Cowboys, college, or high school football game or whether it be for a concert, I think everyone has a memory about that place.
- I'm pretty sure Bridgeport and Decatur played a football game in there, but I don't know about any other Wise County team.
- I think the only concert I saw in there was Paul McCartney.
- I wonder if anybody will drive by the Texas Stadium site today and say, "Oh my gosh. What happened?"
- But Channel 11 may have mistaken someone for Roger Staubach on Sunday morning.
- One of the golfers at the Masters yesterday had enough sponsor logos on his shirt to be mistaken for a NASCAR drover.
- I almost ran over an old lady in the Walmart parking lot in Amarillo.
- Possibly overrated author Dan Jenkins tweeted this weekend: "Y.E. Yang is only three shots off the lead. I think we got takeout from him last night." At first I thought it was just an old man racist joke, but he later clarified and said it was a "P.F. Chang" joke. I'll give him that.
- The new body of Heidi Montag was at a Las Vegas pool this weekend.
- David Cassidy turns 60 today.
- There's a suicide every other day in Tarrant County?
- I was a fan of the SLR digital cameras but I'm tending to go back old school with those that will slip in my pocket. And the quality really doesn't seem that different.
- Today above the fold:
at 8:28 AM