- I've always wondered how handicapped parking laws could be enforced in a private parking lot.
- You've probably seen the Jerry Jones at a bar video (link - language warning), and I think whoever/whomever secretly recorded that is a sorry individual. And Dale Hansen went off on Channel 8 News last night for airing it.
- Speaking of Jerry, here's a still shot of his upcoming appearance on Entourage.
- Bridgeport and Decatur argue about artificial turf for a football field.? Look what Allen ISD is building.
- The top of my ears are sunburned and peeling. That's not a good look.
- There was wreck yesterday near Bridgeport between a delivery truck and a SUV (whose driver walked away before cops arrived.) It's amazing they couldn't find her.
- There was a jewelry party in my office last evening. We're losing control.
- WBAP's Hal Jay told the story this morning of the girl who pulled out a beer in the deputy's car. Yep, the same news story that is over a week old.
- Interesting case to be argued before the Supreme Court next week: Does the Constitution allow a state school to adopt a non-discrimination policy (on the basis of religion or sexual orientation) which would allow the school to then deny recognition to a religious student organization because the group requires its officers and voting members to agree with its core religious viewpoints. Makes my head hurt.
- Some jailers in Harris County, because of overtime, make $150,000 a year. That's tax money, of course.
- Above the fold:
at 8:19 AM