- Ate dinner at a whole in the wall (kinda) off of Main Street in Northside last night. (Costa Azul.) It was almost empty like three other similar restaurants I looked at. Don't know how they stay in business.
- The place had some Spanish TV station on. Observation: Any Spanish female singer tends to run in place while she sings.
- I ordered shrimp fajitas after forgetting that I really don't like shrimp fajitas.
- If anyone every says, "Watch this" before they attempt something, entertainment is certain to ensue.
- The NFL Network is replaying a 1994 Cowboys game against the Giants right now. I had forgotten how much I like Pat Summerall doing play by play. John Madden reminds me how long he has been beating me down.
- I'm going to a Christmas party tonight where I'll know three people (max). Ugh. I'm not a chit chat with strangers kind of guy. I'll have my random thoughts radar in high alert.
- If you're aware of the Dallas Cowboy locker room controversy reported by Ed Werder of ESPN, you'll get a kick out of this (language warning.)
at 2:07 PM