- Got word that MzChief was swimming outdoors at 7:13 a.m. this morning in Runaway Bay. That's probably about the time Jarhead's new nanny (I'm sorry, au pair as they say in Granbury) was bringing him breakfast in bed.
- I think I'm the only one who gets excited over Google Streetview.
- I turned the office thermostat down too low last night. I'm freezing at this moment.
- I'm not sure where Megan Henderson has been this week, but Krystle Gutierrez is looking pretty, pretty good on Fox 4.
- Stumbled across the second overtime of the Mavs/Spurs last night. Let me recap: Dribble. Foul. Free throw. Free throw. Time out. Dribble. Miss. Dribble. Time out. Foul. Free throw. Free throw. [Me asleep.]
- Someone behind me flashed their headlights before going around me this morning. It was on 287 with two lanes going the same direction. Why did he do this? Edit: No, I wasn't in the left lane. I'm not an idiot.
- I was appointed special prosecutor on a Wise County case where a school official pulled out the loose tooth of a child. Yep. Those are the facts. Did you know that a special prosecutor has the right to say, "This is the silliest thing I've ever seen, and I'm not going to waste a dime of taxpayers money on it?"
- See what I mean about the predicted high of 60 yesterday?
- A couple of weeks ago I mentioned the prosecutor in Harris County who blogged about the day he was fired because a new DA was coming into office. He's still at it. But now he's gone to whining. Suck it up, big fella, and move on with a little dignity.
- I like Letters to the Sports Editor that are in the Morning News on Sundays. I don't know why they don't do that everyday. It fills space and every newspaper is trying to fill space.
- Recession? The Yankess just agreed to pay pitcher CC Sabathia $140 million over six years. My Bridgeport education tells me that's $23.33 million dollars a year.
- The Illinois governor (arrested yesterday on trying to sell a Senate seat) has one mop of a head of hair.
- Every straight man went to work today even if was dying of death. But if you've got a co-worker who is out today, prepare to give him the business.
- Nothing says "I love you" like a married couple killing a 16 year old cheerleader that the man had an affair with. Wait. What?
- My daily winter dilemma: Put suit jacket on and overcoat jacket on and feel like a pig-in-a-blanket on the way to work, or leave coats off only to freeze while putting them on once I park the car at work.
- Time Wasted? I think not: Smoking hawt San Diego Cheerleader pictures.
- Crazy dream last night. I was on a "secret mission" (really) in the Middle East. I spent a lot of time underground.
- The lady in the photo claims that is her with her daughter. Hello, Mother Of The Year.
at 6:09 AM