- The "Oh. Seriously. So Gross." commercial makes me laugh every time.
- Texas high school football is turning into a video game: A kid from Marble Falls passed for 715 yards last night. I remember a time when there wouldn't be 715 yards in passing for a whole season.
- I'm an iPhone fan but I do not understand the fuss about the iPhone 5. (Here's a pic of the guy who was first in line in Fort Worth. He seems well rounded.)
- There's a Brandi's Country Kitchen in Bridgeport?
- Since Casa Torres in Decatur has reopened after the expansion, what's the verdict?
- Rick Perry said this week that the "separation of church and state" is a "myth." I'm speechless.
- Funny Fox 4 screenshot from this morning. (Facebook.)
- Cowboys Stadium will have a new addition of the home opener on Sunday: The five Super Bowl Champion banners. (Pic.) It was originally planned that they would be on display in an adjacent Cowboys Museum, but that didn't pan out.
- This week an Iranian soccer player found a grenade on the soccer field, tossed it aside, and it exploded. Video. That's not a "grenade" as we commonly know one is it? I would think those guys by the explosion would have been brutalized by flying shrapnel.
- Broke Vince Young once spent $6,000 at a T.G.I.F. restaurant, and bought about 120 seats on a Southwest Nashville to Houston flight so he could have the plane to himself. That's a good start on blowing $30 million.
- I had another DWI set for trial yesterday but it settled at the last moment. A buddy later told me he was called to be on the jury panel and he intended to pelt me with Ticket shtick.
- All the right wingers are going nutty over the Obama campaign's "Obama American Flag". I think it's kind of cool.
- Decatur teachers are getting 100 Macbook Airs. I make post like this all the time, and no one really seems to object to the subject.
- Chico is playing the Texas Leadership Charter Academy tonight. That's a three year old charter school out of San Angelo. I'll admit that I don't really understand the concept of a "charter school."
- "Moody's upgrades to Baa2 from Ba1 the rating of the City of Bridgeport's (TX) General Obligation Limited Tax debt." I don't really understand that either.
at 8:36 AM