- Remember the golfer (who had Decatur ties) who was attacked on a metroplex golf course with a broken golf club? He almost bled to death. Well, he's taking legal action: He's suing the golf course.
- NFL Films' Steve Sabol died this morning. I used to hate NFL Films (want to see a tight shot of a a slow motion spiraling football for 10 seconds?), but that outfit really improved over the years.
- Today is the anniversary of the capture of Patty Hearst -- one of the strangest stories I ever heard.
- There's a woman in Dallas who is said to be worth $13 billion. And she's the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter-in-law.
- There were three people on my jury panel this morning who had family members that I had represented in DWIs.
at 12:50 PM