- Some lawyer from Colorado (who I don't think I know) sent me this towel. Love it.
- Mitt is taking a beating on that 47% comment. And now I can't help but think about it every time he mentions how he will get the economy "going again" and put "struggling Americans" back to work.
- Romney was in Dallas last night appearing at a dinner at the Hilton Anatole for donors of between $50,000 and $100,000. That wasn't the best timing.
- There was a criminal trial in Decatur yesterday in district court where a guy with past felony convictions pled guilty to second degree theft and elected to have the jury assess punishment. The range was 2 to 20 years -- I think they were deliberating as I my DWI trial broke for the night.
- Two guys were shot on an elementary school playground in Mansfield late last night. Cops don't know what happened, but there's no plan to cancel or delay classes today.
- The Update says the Bridgeport "stabbing victim" from last weekend has been released from the hospital I hope this is his Facebook page because that picture is fantastic considering the circumstances.
- Lindsay Lohan was arrested in New York last night for leaving the scene of an accident. Girl's trying to reclaim her title.
- Former UT great Vince Young is on the verge of bankruptcy. He once received a $25 million guaranteed signing bonus?
- I don't think I've heard so many bogus ads on the radio. Heard one this morning for a "youthful memory" pill.
- The NFL is using replacement refs and last week we saw more fights and almost fights than ever before. The theory is that the players figured out what they could get away with on Week One and then went after it on Week Two. I bet we see more personal foul flags in the first fifteen minutes of games this week than ever before as the refs try to reclaim control.
- I ran by Fox News last night to see how those boys were handling the Romney news. Man, Sean Hannity was visibly angry. But I sensed he was angry because he sees this election slipping away.
- I've known lots of people in my life who "don't pay taxes" because of their income bracket. Those people struggle.
- There was a crazy murder-for-hire story last month in Carrolton where a guy alleged tried to have his wife killed. And it almost happened: She lost an eye when the bullet struck her. But yesterday in court there was talk of reconciliation.
at 8:30 AM