- Arrests have been made in the "82 year old bound and gagged" case. Still getting details.
- That was a heck of a lightning storm.
- That Lockheed Martin strike is in its eighth week. That's a pretty long time for a strike, and it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of press.
- Photo of gay couple's car vandalized in Arlington. (Facebook.) Good grief.
- I DVR'd the Baylor/Arkansas game last night and was about 45 minutes behind as I watched it. As the recorded version ended, the score was 0-0 heading into the 10th. Ugh. But maybe I didn't want to see the Razorbacks eventually win 1-0.
- A friend told me he was getting divorced after about 25 years of marriage. Kids are raised and are doing fine. Maybe I'm wrong, but you can almost call that a successful marriage can't you? I mean, it probably lasted 80%-90% longer than most.
- "Sam Drucker" has died. (There are probably more people who don't know who that is than do.)
- I'm interested in seeing who this is: A guy driving a Mercedes on the George Bush Tollway in Richardson last night causes a fatal accident and then runs away on foot. He is caught about a mile away.
- Mrs. LL has discovered that every episode of The Office in syndication is missing about five minutes of content because of increased commercials. Now she's going back on Netflix to find out what she missed. (She's obsessed.) Remember when I said I never saw a re-run of Dwight dressed up as The Joker? That's why. It was cut.
- Two 40 somethings acted like it was Mardi Gras on a Monday afternoon on a Missouri golf course.
- I never saw a complete episode of Dallas.
at 8:30 AM