- Motorcycle death in Arlington.
- During the storm early this morning I woke up to find Mrs. LL looking at her phone. Me: "You looking at the radar?" Her: "Yes." Me: "Whats it show?" Her: "A big red blob over us."
- That new Dallas ISD Superintendant won't last long.
- The punishment phase of the stand-your-ground killer's trial in Houston has been delayed until June 25th. That's inexcusable.
- The cover of Dave Campbell's Texas Football has been released. Note to magazine: The world does not revolve around TCU.
- Mitt Romney is beginning a five state bus tour. I wonder if that is the first time he's ever been on a bus.
- I don't know why there's such a hubbub about the opening of a Trader Joe's.
- More catering to demographics: Fox and Friends has Def Leppard this morning. The Today Show has Justin Bieber. (But the thought of Ann Curry and Bieber side by side is enough to ruin a weekend.)
- I couldn't complete a sudoku puzzle to save my life.
- The Rangers are so out of pitchers that they'll start someone on Saturday who was born in 1988.
- It's amazing that you used to be able to bring coolers into old Texas Stadium. I bet that's what Jerry Jones thought, too, when he realized that was the policy
- It's still amazing that the same rule still applies for the Texas Motor Speedway and even more amazing they don't charge for parking.
- Coco on a bike.
- After I wear out tennis shoes, I convert them to lawn mowing shoes. That is, until last week when I actually bought a pair of "work shoes."
- Random crazy soccer fans video: The banner was bizarre and then they add fireworks(?) to it.
- I wonder why Miley Cyrus thought it was a good idea to get a tattoo on her rib cage.
- The Messenger's web site is really screwed up this morning. I was getting a "404 Not Found" error. How are we going to learn about all the fundraisers this weekend?
at 8:37 AM