- Two people killed in wrong way wreck in Grand Prairie last night.
- Motorcycle death this morning near White Rock Lake (when the rider decided to bypass slowed cars and struck an obstacle for which the cars were slowing down for in the first place.)
- If we would have had someone hit a parked police car, we'd have the Trifecta.
- I dreamed I was smuggling three duffle bags full of rifles back from Mexico by checking the bags with an airline and then trying to walk them through customs.
- Review of Van Halen concert last night by the Dallas Morning News.
- Mrs. LL is watching the first season of Lost after staring at the "pilot" screen and asking, "Do I really want to start this?" I'm wondering how long she'll stick with it. (But that first season was great.)
- This "Fast and Furious" thing would seem more significant if every vote wasn't straight down party lines. (And I had no idea the program began under the Bush Administration when it was called "Wide Receiver.")
- Man, a Sandusky "not guilty" verdict would be a shocker, but I don't see it happening. Penn State will be so happy for all this to just go away.
- If the thought of a Pulp Fiction remix song piques your interest, you'll love this.
- I wonder what the guy is thinking who won the signed Lebron James jersey during the Liberally Lean Pick 'Em Tourney. It's value is going up.
- Just hitting the news wires: A fatal auto/pedestrian hit and run right off of 287 on Willow Springs (about five miles after leaving Wise County).
- Update is here. (It leads with the Pete Hart news that was in yesterday's Random Thoughts.)
at 8:34 AM